Terms & Conditions
- The Subject gives consent to the Business, its successors, and its direct or indirect licensees and assignees to use, publish, republish, or otherwise transmit the Photographs in any medium.
- The Subject consents to the Business using the Photographs for any purpose whatsoever/for public display/for portfolio display/for non-commercial publication in any media/for commercial publication in any media/for the purpose(s) as specified in the Schedule 4]
- The Subject consents to the Photographer using the Photographs [in the UK only/globally/ in areas specified in Schedule 5]
- The Subject understand that the images may be altered or modified in any manner.
- The Subject waives any intellectual property rights which they may have in the images (including any moral rights), any right that they may have to inspect and approve a finished product or the copy that may be used in connection with the Photographs, and any right to object to the use to which it may be applied.
- The Subject shall not be publicly named in association with any of the Photographs unless they agree to the same.
- The Business agrees the Photographs shall not represent the Subject in any derogatory manner.
- The Subject releases the Business and its successors, and its direct or indirect licensees and assignees, from any claims for remuneration associated with any form of damage, foreseen or unforeseen, associated with the use of the Photographs.
- The Business is the data controller and responsible for the personal data comprising the Photographs and the Subject’s contact details and any related personal data. The Business will:
- ensure that it complies with the requirements of all legislation and regulatory requirements in force from time to time relating to the use of the Photographs and the Subject’s contact details and any related personal data; and
- process the Photographs and the Subject’s contact details and any related personal data in accordance with the Privacy Notice.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
30th December 2021